Home Rooms Restaurant Winter The Area Contact Us

Contact Us


WELCOME TO THE LION'S HEAD INN

  • The Inn was built by Mr Waugh
  • It opened as a boarding house in 1879, run by Mrs. Hamilton
  • This was one of the first meeting places of the United Church in Lion's Head
  • It was turned into a duplex at the beginning of the century and many families from the area have lived here - a few were even born here!
  • In 1996 the Inn was purchased by Gord & Lyn Wright
  • The building underwent major renovations to convert it into their lifelong dream of an English Style Country Inn
  • The Inn is currently owned by Audrey & Monty Brown who moved to the area in 2001 and immediately fell in love with it.

 

 

Home Rooms Restaurant Winter The Area Contact Us

The Lion's Head Inn
8 Helen Street, Lion's Head Ontario, 519-793-4601 fax: 519-793-4878 E-mail